1. Pre-ride safety instructions
2. Hands-on riding instructions under the supervision of the guides
3. Options to be a driver or passenger
4. If at any time during the tour a guide feels that you are being reckless, they may end your tour without a refund
Drivers and Passengers
Western Pennsylvania’s weather can be challenging. Though we have very pleasant summers, you should prepare for cool
weather. Wear clothing you don’t mind getting dirty. Boots or tennis shoes are required. Sandals, flip-flops, or any kind of open-toed
shoes are not allowed! We do not cancel rides for weather. We provide helmets and eye protection. IT IS RECOMMENED TO BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES.
Snacks, Electronics, and Payment
- There are complimentary drinks provided. Lunch is provided on only on our Sunrise Day Tour. You can bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic drinks if you choose. Drinks must be in a plastic container. No glass! Each ATV has some storage room for your smaller items.
- Remember you are riding off-road. Any valuables, keys, electronics, etc. can be lost on the trails, in mud, or puddles. Bring
only what you really need. We are not responsible for damaged or lost items.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cash. Payments must be made in full at the time of
Cancellation and Liability
1. We ask that you be fully committed to having the most exciting time with Xplore Rentals when you make your reservation.
Please understand that when you make a reservation, you are taking a machine out of inventory giving us the inability to rent
the machine to others. This is why we do not offer refunds. We do however allow for rescheduling. You must notify us 72
hours in advance to reschedule your tour if something were to arise that would keep you from completing your rental
experience. This means any tours booked within 72 hours of the tour date are non-refundable.
2. It is required to read and sign the rental liability form and facility waiver form for each person before you can proceed with the
tour. The forms are available at Xplore-rentals.com and need to be completed ahead of your arrival.